Thibaud the cub knew few people in this forest where his parents had brought him. By nature, the family often stood apart from other residents, so that Thibaud had not yet found a real friend ... discover the rest of the story with Michel Leeb.
Print the story
Print the coloring
Watch the video
- Thibaud the cub knew few people in this forest where his parents had brought him. By nature, the family often stood apart from the other inhabitants, so that Thibaud had not yet found a real friend.
- On the snow-covered trails, he had already met two discreet neighbors, Francois the polecat and Blandeuil the squirrel. After an observation phase, they exchanged a few words. All three had learned suspicion, which makes trade cautious.
- Thibaud did not know if they would like to play with him, he did not even dare to ask them, for fear of being refused. By the time he finally decided, the preparations for Christmas had made everyone stay at home.
- His parents had organized a beautiful eve. The bedtime approached. His mother ran down beside him and he was wrapped in his warm breath. What are you thinking about, Thibaud? she asked him. - Santa Claus, mom. Is it true that he brings gifts? - Yes. What would you like to receive?
- The first answer that came to Thibaud's mind was: "Buddies." But he knew that we do not put buddies in a gift wrap at the foot of a tree.- I do not know, he replied. - Santa Claus will find what makes you happy, said his mother before kissing her on the forehead.- I'll see? said Thibaud, who felt sleep. "No, honey, we do not see Santa Claus except with his heart. You have to sleep, now. Good night.
- But his mother was wrong ...
1 2 3