We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The weather is nice, the garden reaches out to your little players ... This is a perfect game to let off steam.
• Gather all kinds of balls (ping-pong, sponge ...).
• Delimit two camps with a rope or, better, a net in the garden, at the height of the children.
• Separate the players into two camps on either side of the net.
• At the whistle, throw the bullets in the air.
• Each side must quickly throw them in the opposing camp, which sends them back ... relentlessly.
• At the end, count the balls, those who have the least win!