We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a game that is played at 3, 4,5,6 ... ideal the day of his birthday or vacation with his cousins!
A game from 5 years
- The advantage of this game is that it can be played at 3, 4, 5, 6 ...
- Tie a piece of string (or wool) on the back of each participant using a clothespin.
- At your start, the lizards start running.
- The goal of the game: children must catch the tail of other lizards without losing theirs.
- The last one who keeps his tail won! No question of basking!