Here is a DIY 100% recycled to crown your loves! This paper mache wreath is easy to make and goes cardboard. Video explanations with Coralie.
- Paper towels
- Paint or paint spray
- Decorations: jewels, golden thread, pipe cleaner, glitter, double-sided ...
- 1- On a cardboard, draw a strip about 8 cm wide. Then another above 10 cm wide. (For the length, adjust to the size of the head).
- 2- Create on the second band teeth for the crown.
- 3- Cut it with the cutter.
- 4- Staple both ends.
- 5- Coat the crown with paper towels coated with homemade glue (link to add) paper mache way
- 6- Let it dry overnight.
- 7- Paint it in the color of your choice.
- 8- Decorate with what you have on hand: glitter, stickers, jewels, pearls, empty coffee capsules ...
And voila !