Birthday party or carnival, crown your prince or your princess for a day! Achieving the crown of their dreams is easy with Coralie's explanations in this video.
- Colorful card stock
- Confetti in the shape of a heart or tracing paper (with heart-shaped pattern)
- Double-sided tape
- Draw two strips between 5 and 6 cm wide on the card stock. For the length, adjust according to the desired size.
- Cut out and join the two strips using double sided.
- Lay double-sided, all along one edge, about 2cm wide.
- Tip If you do not have heart-shaped confetti, take a heart-shaped pattern and cut them out in tracing paper. The effect will be the same.
- Stick the hearts upside down by overlapping them.
- Turn everything over.
- Apply tape all the way through the glue.
- Add some jewels.
- Close your crown.