Bring the snow into the house with these pretty hanging flakes. An easy Christmas diy.
- a needle
- some thread
- golden paper (or silver)
- a ruler
- a pencil
- For each flake, draw a large 7 x 7 cm square on the glossy paper and cut it out.
- Fold the square on the diagonal to form a triangle.
- Fold the triangle again in the middle.
- In this triangle, cut a pattern around the edges.
- When you unfold the paper, you get a flake.
- Pass a thread through the flakes and hang them. They flicker with each movement ... too beautiful!