We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Looking for a game to occupy your loulous? Do you know the game of the snail? A fun game to share with friends.
• On the chalk or gravel floor of the driveway with a stick, draw a spiral snail and then 12 squares inside, much like a goose game.
• In turn, each child jumps from hut to hut or with both feet together (depending on age).
• If he does not touch any line and reaches the last box, the "sky", he writes his initial on a square of his choice. She is his.
• The next player is no longer allowed to jump in this box! And if he also reaches the sky, he can put his name on a square! So on until no one can reach the sky box.
• Whoever has the most boxes wins!